Getting Here ShopBook


COVID-19 Update

Failte Ireland Safety Charter

Based on current Government regulations and the evolving Covid-19 situation, we currently cannot confirm our opening date for 2021. As the safety of our guests, team, families and local community remains our absolute priority, we will re-open when regulations allow, when we judge it safe to do so and when we feel we can offer the experience our guests have come to expect. We will be contacting all guests with upcoming bookings as the situation evolves. In the meantime, if you have any queries on a confirmed 2021 booking or wish to reschedule now for 2022, please do not hesitate to contact us.

In terms of new bookings for 2021, due to our wonderful and supportive guests who rescheduled from last year, we are currently fully booked for the 2021 season. As we expect lots of changes again this year, if you wish to join our 2021 cancellation list, please email To assist those who wish to reschedule now or to plan well ahead for special occasions, we have also opened booking for the 2022 season (March 11th to November). Please see the full details of an experience with us at Book at Breac.House

We hope you, your families and friends are doing ok during these very difficult times and we cannot wait to welcome you all back here in the near future.

Take care

Cathrine & Niall

More from Breac