Stay with us
The Breac.House Experience
Due to our wonderful and supportive guests who rescheduled from last year, we are now fully booked for the 2021 season (June 30th to November 2021). Our experiences are based on 2, 4 or 6 night stays with check ins on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. As we expect lots of changes again this year, if you wish to join our 2021 cancellation list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To assist those who wish to reschedule now or to plan well ahead for special occasions, we have also opened booking for the 2022 season (March 11th to November). Our room rate for 2022 is €325 per room per night. Before booking, we encourage guests to review below to see what is included in an experience with us and our notes on booking.
Your stay includes
Arrival and Orientation
- Pre-arrival assistance with bookings for transport and recommendations for other places to stay en route for those on longer road trips.
- Assistance with bookings and recommendations for local restaurants and transport if required. During busy holiday periods, we strongly advise pre booking for some restaurants.
- Pre-arrival assistance with recommendations for local activities including surfing, horse riding, golf and walking for all levels.
- Refreshments and orientation on arrival. We are always here on arrival to help guests settle in and answer any questions.
- Breac.House designed local walking and heritage maps provided to all guests.
- Two electric charging points available on site if you want to charge an all-electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
Food & Drink
- Daybreak service of our signature blend coffee/tea and freshly squeezed fruit juice.
- Breakfast tray delivered to your room each morning designed to set you up for your day of activities. Changing daily and with the seasons, breakfast may include home-baked breads and pastries, seasonal fruit and yogurt, granola, local eggs, ham and organic salmon and sweet treats.
- A picnic backpack, made specially for us, is provided for your walks, cycles or just to have in the car! Picnics vary but may include homemade soup, chunky bread, cheese, fruit, bottled water and a sweet treat. Picnics are provided on the full days of your stay and not on check in or departure days.
- Our 'Irish only' room fridges and servery stocked with filtered still and sparkling water, local kombucha and a selection of home made some treats, bespoke chocolate and some snacks.
- Pre- dinner drinks in the lounge every evening. Our local an Dulaman seaweed gin is a particular favourite. Seasonal cocktails also feature.
House and Rooms
- Our guest rooms are equipped with everything you need for your stay. Super-king, custom-crafted oak bed, Irish-made luxury mattress, pure Irish wool duvets & pillows, and organic fair-trade cotton sheets. Hand-woven Donegal tweed throws and cushions by a local artisan weaver.
- Dramatic handcrafted terrazzo bathrooms including wetroom showers with rainmaker showerheads, a range of bespoke bathroom ritual products and luxurious cotton bathrobes
- The handmade oak servery unit contains daily essentials such as complimentary bottled water, tea and coffee making facilities and some snacks and daily treats.
- Full use of the library area and living room—where you can read, play music, avail of coffee, play a board game or just observe the beautiful surroundings while sitting in front of the fire.
- Access to the private wet room where you can have a seaweed bath for two
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Access to many indoor and outdoor relaxation spots.
- Complimentary use of our wood fired off grid sauna.
- 16 speed, Irish-made Sona bikes (and helmets) for your explorations.
- Irish wool Yoga mats in all rooms for in room practice or indeed on our lower terrace
- Beach towels and binoculars available.
- Custom-made Boot Room to store walking gear and extra luggage.
- Outside shed to store larger items such as surfboards and kayaks.
- We have a range of itineraries we are happy to discuss with you. There is something for everyone here from horse riding and golf, watersports, hill walking, architectural and heritage tours and trips to the islands.
Notes on bookings
- Please note that we are an adult only retreat. Our aim is to provide a complete escape for grown ups, whether they be couples, friends or siblings. Our rooms are designed to accommodate 1 or 2 adults in great comfort.
- Due to our location, we cannot accommodate dogs on any part of the grounds. We are happy to recommend local kennels and dog minders if required.
- All of our bookings are taken online directly with us, so the availability is always up to date. If you have any queries prior to booking, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Before booking with us, please check out our Terms and Conditions and FAQ's to ensure that a stay with us meets your requirements.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required. We operate 2, 4 or 6 night stays with check in on Wednesday, Friday and Sundays respectively.
- Click 'Book your stay' to visit our booking engine and complete the form to make a reservation. Please have your credit or debit card ready as we do ask for full payment at time of booking.
- All bookings include a complimentary organic seaweed bath for two per stay and use of our outdoor wood fired sauna. Advance booking is not required for these and are arranged on arrival.