Breac.House is located on Horn Head just outside the beautiful seaside village of Dunfanaghy, 40km north-west of Letterkenny on the N56 following the Wild Atlantic Way. Detailed local directions are provided to all guests with confirmed bookings.
Travelling by Air
- Donegal International (Carrickfinn) Airport (50 minute drive)
- City of Derry Airport (1hr 25 mins drive)
- Belfast International Airport (2hrs 30 mins drive)
- Belfast City Airport (2hrs 25mins drive)
- Dublin Airport (3hrs 30 mins drive)
- Ireland West (Knock) Airport (3 hrs 40 mins)
We can arrange transfers from Carrickfinn or Derry airports, prices on request. From the other airports, there are a range or public & private transport or car hire options - let us know if you need any help.
Travelling by Bus
There are regular daily Bus Eireann services from Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport to Letterkenny (Route 32). Collection can be arranged from Letterkenny (30 mins)
Direct private coach services are also available from Dublin, Belfast, Derry, Galway, Sligo and Glasgow via Dunfanaghy village (where we’ll happily collect you) with the following private coach operators:
A local bus route between Dunfanaghy and Letterkenny is operated by Mangan Tours.