Stay with us
The Breac.House Experience
Our experiences are based on 2 & 4 night stays with arrival on Wednesday or Friday. Before booking, we encourage guests to review below to see what is included in the full Breac.House Experience and to review our notes on booking. We are currently fully booked for 2024. Our 2024 rate is €395 per room per night all year. Our online booking calendar is updated automatically with any cancellations or new availability which is also highlighted below. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our cancellation list for specific dates. Also feel free to subscribe to our mailing list at the end of this page to keep up to date on all that's going on here at Breac.House. Booking for 2025 will not open until early 2024 but subscribers and returning guests will be notified in advance. We look forward to welcoming you to our very special corner of the world in the near future. All the very best Cathrine & Niall. Current availability update for 2024: Nothing currently but please check back again
Your stay includes
Arrival and Orientation
- Pre-arrival assistance with bookings for transport and recommendations for other places to stay en route for those on longer road trips.
- Assistance with bookings and recommendations for local restaurants and transport if required. We strongly advise advance booking for most restaurants.
- Pre-arrival assistance with recommendations for local activities including surfing, golf, hiking and walking for all levels.
- Refreshments and orientation on arrival. We are always here on arrival to help guests settle in and answer any questions.
- Breac.House designed local walking and heritage maps provided to all guests.
- Two electric charging points available on site if you want to charge an all-electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
Food & Drink
- Daybreak service of our signature blend coffee/tea and freshly squeezed fruit juice.
- Breakfast tray delivered to your room each morning designed to set you up for your day of activities. Changing daily and with the seasons, breakfast may include home-baked breads and pastries, seasonal fruit and yogurt, granola, local eggs, ham and organic salmon and sweet treats.
- A picnic backpack, made specially for us, is provided for your walks, cycles or just to have in the car! Picnics vary but may include homemade soup, chunky bread, cheese, fruit, bottled water and a sweet treat. Picnics are provided on the full days of your stay and not on check in or departure days.
- Our 'Irish only' room fridges and servery stocked with filtered still and sparkling water, local kombucha and a selection of home made some treats, bespoke chocolate and some snacks.
- Pre- dinner drinks in the lounge every evening. Our local an Dulaman seaweed gin is a particular favourite. Seasonal cocktails also feature.
House and Rooms
- Our guest rooms are equipped with everything you need for your stay. Super-king, custom-crafted oak bed, Irish-made luxury mattress, pure Irish wool duvets & pillows, and organic fair-trade cotton sheets. Hand-woven Donegal tweed throws and cushions by a local artisan weaver.
- Dramatic handcrafted terrazzo bathrooms including wetroom showers with rainmaker showerheads, a range of bespoke bathroom ritual products and luxurious cotton bathrobes
- The handmade oak servery unit contains daily essentials such as complimentary bottled water, tea and coffee making facilities and some snacks and daily treats.
- Full use of the library area and living room—where you can read, play music, avail of coffee, play a board game or just observe the beautiful surroundings while sitting in front of the fire.
- Access to the private wet room where you can have a seaweed bath for two
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Access to many indoor and outdoor relaxation spots.
- Complimentary use of our wood fired off grid sauna.
- 16 speed, Irish-made Sona bikes and helmets for your explorations (SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
- Irish wool Yoga mats in all rooms for in room practice or indeed on our lower terrace
- Beach towels and binoculars available.
- Custom-made Boot Room to store walking gear and extra luggage.
- Outside shed to store larger items such as surfboards and kayaks.
- We have a range of itineraries we are happy to discuss with you. There is something for everyone here from horse riding and golf, watersports, hill walking, architectural and heritage tours and trips to the islands.
Notes on bookings
- Please note that we are an adult only retreat. Our aim is to provide a complete escape for grown ups, whether they be couples, friends or siblings. Our rooms are designed to accommodate 1 or 2 adults in great comfort.
- Due to the nature of the experience we offer and to ensure all guests enjoy maximum privacy and comfort, we do not accept multiple room bookings.
- All rooms have outdoor terraces and identical facilities and services. Please note that one of our rooms is accessed via external steps. Please let us know in advance if this is unsuitable for your needs.
- Due to our location, we cannot accommodate dogs on any part of the grounds. We are happy to recommend local kennels and dog minders if required.
- All of our bookings are taken online directly with us, so the availability is always up to date. If you have any queries prior to booking, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Before booking with us, please check out our Cancellation Terms and Conditions and FAQ's to ensure that a stay with us meets your requirements.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required. We operate 2, 4 or 6 night stays with check in on Wednesday or Friday.
- Click 'Book your stay' to visit our booking engine and complete the form to make a reservation. Please have your credit or debit card ready as we do ask for full payment at time of booking.
- All bookings include a complimentary organic seaweed bath for two per stay and use of our outdoor wood fired sauna. Advance booking is not required for these and are arranged on arrival.